Resident Services at Rosecrans Villa
Basic Residential Care Services Include:
- Professionally trained staff onsite 24 hour a day to provide care and supervision to residents
- Three nutritious meals a day prepared in-house by our facility chef; plus healthy snacks and beverages (fresh brewed coffee, tea, juice, water, etc) served between meals daily
- Housekeeping and laundry/linen services
- Medication Management and Supervision. Resident medications are centrally stored and distributed through our Medication Room for your convenience or as ordered by a residents’ physician. Our facility Medication Clerks are specifically trained and experienced with RCFE medication rules and regulations as mandated by the State of California Health and Safety Code, Title 22, and our own facility policies and procedures.
- Emergency call systems installed throughout the facility and in resident rooms per Title 22 regulations
- Assist residents with all activities of daily living, including bathing, grooming, dressing, and personal hygiene
- Incontinent programs and individualized care plans for residents that are either bladder and/or bowel incontinent and for those who may require extra toileting assistance
- Recreational activities scheduled daily by our Activities Director; including bingo, casino nights, movie and popcorn night, coffee socials, and much more!
Additional Services Available at No Extra Charge:
- Assistance with scheduling or arranging incidental medical services for residents as needed and ordered by their physicians; ie: home health services, physical therapy, or wound care treatment
- Scheduling off-site physician appointments and arraigning transportation as needed
- Rosecrans Villa will provide transportation to and from 2 pre-authorized medical appointments per month/per resident, within a 5 mile radius of our facility free of charge.
- Rosecrans Villa has a Licensed LVN on staff to provide insulin and specialized care to diabetic residents, as ordered by their physician